To acquire new business for service or equipment needs. Communicate with customers, sales, and service teams. Maintain current customers and fulfill customer needs. Provide customer support and direct any specific questions to appropriate person.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Make sales calls to existing customers to make sure their sales and service needs being taking care of and call potential new customers to build relationships and open corporate accounts.
- Calculating quotes for equipment, parts and service work.
- Reviewing and clarifying existing customer invoices to ensure accuracy.
- Communicate with other departments information gathered in the field, including potential sales opportunities.
- Review training materials and product literature to ensure familiarity with new products the company offers.
- A person in this position is moderately supervised and reports daily to VP of New Equipment Sales on calls, notes, customers and follow ups.
- Proficiency in reading, writing, and verbally communicating the English language is important for a person in this position to be successful.
- Knowledge of computer based systems such as Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, and Outlook) is very important for someone in this position.
- A general knowledge of industrial equipment is valuable for the position.
- A person in this position should have problem solving skills, analytical ability, communications skills, dexterity, and interpersonal skills.
- A 4 year business degree or a degree in a related field, such as communications, marketing, project management, or advertising or 2 years of sales experience (industrial sales experience preferred) is required for these positions.
- This position requires remaining in a stationary position for at least 20% of the time, moving about in a an office or warehouse setting and occasionally traversing stairs, and frequently moving or transporting industrial equipment (up to 70 lbs.).
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Click below to see our openings for sales representatives. Jobs may be located in Louisville, KY or Bowling, Green, KY.
BENEFITS AT CARDINAL CARRYOR
Cardinal companies offer a competitive benefits package for our full-time employees, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
Cardinal Carryor and Cardinal Integrated Systems are Equal Opportunity Employers.